Licenses for Mobile phones etc (Personal use)
There are no translations available.
Documents required to get goods received licenses for mobile phones, routers etc. (Personal use)
- Indent ( CIE 03) a
- Commercial Invoice – original and one copy ( unless current market price will be considered)
- Detention Notice of Customs / Postal department- original and one copy
- Delegation letter (in the absence of the owner of the item, documents to prove the relationship to the owner( like birth certificate ) and the National Identity Card copy)
- National Identity Card copy of the owner
- TRC Recommendation - name should be as in the detention notice
If a courier service involved, following additional documents are needed.
- Certified Business Registration Certificate copy of the Courier service in Sri Lanka
- Request letter from the courier service to clear the items on the name of the owner.
- Delegation letter from the owner of the item ( with signature certified by Grama niladari / Divisional Secretariat)
- A copy of courier service agent’s National Identity Card certified by the Courier service
- Original House airway bill
Import License fee - 5.2% of CIF value
Import and Export Control Department will not take any responsibility in case of any complaint on loss, misuse or any matter regarding the submission of the license to a third party.
Applicant is bound to submit any other particulars if necessary